8.09.2010

Can you say...SLLLAAACKER...

I need to start by apologizing. A lot of this has been happening at our house and we are still in boxes since in 6 months we will be yet moving again. So an apology is well overdue. boo on my part. But lets start fresh and why not with some decoratve paint jobs!!!
One thing is for sure, if i don't like something i throw some paint on it before i chuck it or take it to the DI. A different color can sometimes bring life back so a decoration that is slightly outdated.
Check out this white pillow, they added a decorative tree, and look how much life is there.
i love it.

My kids would love this. and what a project to do on a rainy or snowy day. Grab some dishes from the DI or walmart and paint different characters on them. So cute and creative.


Ok OUtdoors theme isn't my favorite, and this reminds me too much of stamping which scares me away... BUT like my mother there are a lot of people that would love this idea. Two in one method: Painting & Wallpaper. Very creative.




Are you short on the moola, but hating your drab wooden floor?
PAINT IT!!! I love this so country.



I picture this in a little girls room and love this. So perfect and unique.


So while we are in a rental and my painting itch maybe slightly restricted I will continue to dream of all these neat ideas to liven up a room, or sad decoration that needs it just dollars.
Need more inspiration???? Head over to Country Living Mag that is where i found all of these!!!
Cassidy










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Today, I went to the beach front with my kids.

I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell
to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and
it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally off topic but I had to tell
someone!

Feel free to visit my web site buy a car with bad credit